Dust Collection Information
Here are links, resources, and helpful information about dust collection to help you better setup and configure your dust collection system in your workshop.
Reviews of GrnGate Products
Here are some reviews published in woodworking magazines about our products.
- Fine Woodworking Review – GrnGate Automatic Dust Gates
- Grngate’s Blast Gates for dust collection systems not only open when you turn on a machine, but they also start the dust collector, a time- and back-saving system.
- Wood Magazine Review – GrnGate Automatic Dust Collection System
- If you are like many small woodworking shops, you have some sort of dust collection for the various machines. This may range from a roll-around collector you move from machine to machine or perhaps a central collector with ducting to each machine.
Videos about Dust Collection
Central Dust Collector Sources
Several of these suppliers also carry duct work and fittings.
- Oneida Air Systems – http://www.oneida-air.com/homepage.asp
- Manufactures and sells industrial-grade dust collection products and technology.
- Clear Vue Cyclones – http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/
- Manufactures dust collection systems using a proprietary design.
- Grizzly Industrial – http://www.grizzly.com/dust-collectors
- Grizzly is an industrial supply retailer selling a wide variety of machinery and products.
- Jet Tools – http://www.jettools.com/us/en/c/woodworking-dust-collectors/90
- A manufacturer of metal and woodworking machinery.
- Penn State Industries – http://www.pennstateind.com/store/dust-collection.html
Duct Work and Fittings Suppliers
- Air Handling Systems – http://www.airhand.com/
- A manufacturer of industrial air handling and ductwork systems.
- Nordfab Ducting – http://www.nordfab.com/?gclid=CNv2_-v05rUCFe4-MgoduVUAsg
- A manufacturer of industrial ducting. Manufactures Quick-Fit ducting, which is a trademarked and patented product.
Articles about Dust Collection
- Woodcraft.com – Central Dust Collection
- Small, one-person shops don’t need complicated dust-collection systems. We’ll show you how to get powerful collection at the lowest possible price without ever having to use a calculator. Even if your shop is shoehorned into a corner of your basement or garage,you can still enjoy the benefits of central dust collection
- Wood Magazine – Installing a Dust Collection System
- So you’ve bought a dust collector. Now, you must hook it up to your shop equipment. Here are some hints and tips to help you accomplish that more smoothly.
Books about Dust Collection
Our Customer Workshops
Photographs provided by some of our customers showing GrnGate components. Click the images to enlarge.